Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Drug store shoppin 9/4

Walgreens:
What I really wanted was the buy 2 Biore get a $5 RR with my b1g1 coupon- but of course I waited until Tuesday and they were long gone.

I was pleasantly surprised to find Zevia in stock and at my store- and there was TONS!  I didn't feel bad at all using my 4 $3 coupons (these were from early in the summer- but you can print one here).  They are on sale for $3.33- sugar free sweetened with stevia, and pretty tasty I might add.

 CVS:
Spices are on sale for $.67 each this week- which includes pure vanilla extract!!!  Great time to pick up any spices you might need (and stock up on vanilla for holiday baking!)

Gillette Fusion- buy one get $2 EB
$2.39 price
-$1 Gillette shave prep mq
Paid $1.39- got $2 EB back (money maker!

Yep- that's really all I bought this week. But I did notice that Target reset all of their coupons, so I've got some printing and shopping to do there : )

No comments: