Thursday, January 15, 2015

CVS 1/11-1/17/15

If you still use this information or find it helpful, can you please drop me an email or message?

Here is what I will be shopping for this week at CVS.  I know the week is about over, I just can't seem to do this in a timely manner : )


$9.99 Gas Relief tablets, cvs brand I believe, buy 1 earn $9.99 ecb (ecb=extra care bucks)

$15 on certain cosmetics, shampoos, lotions and earn $5 ecb.  There are high value Tres Seme coupons. Loreal shampoo and Garnier shampoo.  Plus there is always the make up.

2/$3 Halls cough drops.  Use the $1/2 mq (manufacturer coupon)  from the 1/11 SS (smart source coupon insert), pay $2 and earn $1 ecb.  Just $.50 a bag!

$30 CereVe soup, earn $10 ecb.  Use the $7/2 mq from the 1/11 SS.
I did do this earlier this week, because this soap is expensive and my people have severely dry itchy skin.  One bar of soap is $6.79!  It is buy 1 get 1 50% off, so the second bar is $3.40.  I had to go to 3 different CVS stores because each store I visited only had 2 bars (I was running kids all over town, I didn't go out of my way).
Bought 3 full price soaps $20.37
Bought 3 1/2 price soaps $10.20
Used 3 $7/2 mq's  -$21
Used $3/$10 soaps and lotions cvs magic coupon machine q  -$3
Paid $6.57.  Earned a $10 ecb!!!  I made $3.43 buying $30 in soap that my people needed anyway!!!

$20 Scott, Duracell, Huggies, Cascade and earn a $5 ecb.  There are various coupons for all of these items.  I will probably stock up on toilet paper and paper towels.  Plus it will get me closer to my goal on Saving Star for spend $30 and earn $5 rebate!!!!  Not using Saving Star? It's an app for your phone you can load your CVS card number onto and then pick the offers you want to participate in.  Buy the stuff, it tracks it for you and puts money in your Saving Star account.  Reach a minimum amount ($10 or $20) and they will send you the cash!

Buy 3 Kelloggs cereals, earn $2 ecb.  Use a $.75/1 or $1/2 mq and it makes each box $1.33.

Vitamins- lots of buy 1 get 1 free.  Remember, at CVS you can use a coupon on each item- even the free one!  So buy 2 sundown vitamins, pay for one after bogo, use 2 $2 mq's.  Makes for some seriously good deals.  Plus I have been getting a ton of magic coupon machine q's for vitamins.  Stack those in and save some more!

Now get out there and shop!


No comments: