Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Easy Breezy Beautiful........and FREE!

I can not believe sometimes how much FREE makeup I am able to purchase.  And truly most of the time it comes out to be a money MAKER if there is a register reward or if I'm at CVS.  Remember- at CVS, enroll in the beauty rewards club (which is free and added to your CVS card) and for every $50 you spend on beauty products- shampoo and such included- you earn an EXTRA $5 CVS Buck.  You'll be surprised at how quickly it racks up and then BAM! you get a surprise extra $5 reward!

Last Sunday's paper- the Proctor and Gamble insert- had a $8 off any two face Covergirl products.  It includes powder, foundation, concealer, eyeshadow and blush.  There are eye shadows that are only $3 and change people. 
Today at CVS I noticed that this blush was buy 1 get 1 50% off.  That made the first one $5.29 and the second one $2.64.   $7.93 for both.  I used the $8 coupon- whamo!  Free blush.  Plus the cost of the items counts towards my next $50 beauty reward, PLUS (this just keeps getting better and better) Covergirl products are included in the latest Proctor and Gamble $10 Mail In Rebate (click for the form) when you spend $50. 

Boy am I sure glad I bought 8 newspapers last week.  I'm sure I can hit that $50 mark with that many coupons- turning this into not only free make up for a MONEY MAKER!!!!

No excuses for looking bad while couponing now!

No comments: