Monday, December 19, 2011

CVS 12/18

Wow- there have been a few good deals the past weeks, but nothing really newsworthy (if you will).  Plus with all the extra hub bub of the holidays- I've slacked.  Sorry.

Walgreens ad this week is none too impressive.  I did see in their store though that they are beginning to clearance their holiday foods (pumpkin, frenchs onions) so just a reminder to keep an eye out.  When you pair that discount with a coupon you can rock it.

CVS 12/18
I am lovin' the spend $30 get a $10 giftcard deals at CVS lately.  Plus- I typically get either a gas card or a cvs card, so it's a win win!

Total paid $21.29.  Got back a $10 gift card and $3 in extra care bucks ($2 from hersheys and $1 from my green bag tag.)

The Hersheys pot of gold are $3.99 but are part of the spend $30 sale- as is the toblerone and m&m's.  My total before coupons was well over $40.  Also- when I scanned my card at the machine, I got a $3 off 2 pot of gold coupon and $1 off 2 m&m coupon- woohoo!  I used my $1 mq's with those as well, the $.50 mq's for the toblerone, $1 off 2 mars mq and the buy 2 get 1 free hersheys mq.  I had $5 in extra bucks I used too.

Good shopping day!  Plus now I have enough candy to finish all of the school staff and teacher gift bags, as well as boxes of chocolates for a few treasured folks as well!

No comments: