Thursday, December 29, 2011

Make your own sale week

It's a slow week as far as coupon match ups go- but the good news is you can make your own sale shopping those christmas 50% off racks!  In addition to great candies- be on the look out for table items like napkins, papertowels, cups, plates- and of course at Target you can shop their baking holiday items too!  I still haven't made it to Target this week- I'm just plain pooped.

However- I did venture to CVS.  They have their 5pack Zyrtec for $5.99 with a $5.99 extra care buck.  I had a $2 coupon so this was a money maker on an item we use- score!  I also bought their Theraflu warming product.  It's on sale for $4.77 (if I am remembering right- that is close if nothing else) and I used the $3 coupons from a couple weeks ago.  Buy 2, get a $3 extra care buck.  So I bought 2- $9.54.  Used 2 $3 coupons- $3.54.  Got back a $3 ECB- $.54 for two packs of cold and flu medicine.  I know I will be glad to have this if we need it this winter.  ALSO- keep in mind that there is a $5 giftcard rebate here when you buy any theraflu- but it's not good with coupons.  But still, you might buy an extra, it will be free after the rebate!

While at CVS- check their christmas clearance, it seems to include lots of toys and such as well!

And at Staples this week you can print a coupon here for 15% off of anything you can fit into the free reusable bag they will supply you with.  They have lots of christmas clearance going on too- and this is good on that as well!  Not to mention- just a good time to buy any ink and such you might need at a discount!

No comments: