Thursday, February 16, 2012

Marsh Sale starting 2/16/12

When I read through the Marsh circular for this week- I just knew I had to get over there!

Total cash out of pocket for everything in the picture was $29.07Plus I earned 2 $4 rewards ($8 total) for my next shopping trip.  I actually earned 3, but I used one on one of my transactions today.  In that picture is 6 boxes of cereal bars, 16 cups of yoplait greek yogurt, 2 gogurts, 8 boxes of fruit snacks, 16 chocolate bars (putting them in the freezer for upcoming smores season!), 6 hamburger helpers, 6 double packs of instant mashes potatoes, two poptarts and two kelloggs krave cereals.  Oh- and Sam.  He's in the picture too : )

All total between the store sale prices, promotions and manufacturers coupons, I saved $116.88- plus I still have the left over $8 for next time that I earned (buy 8 of certain items, get $4- the yoplait greek yogurts were part of that deal at $1 each!  Bought 8- used 4 $.50/2 mq's that doubled to $1- paid $4 and earned $4- FREE!) (Keep in mind- I did three transactions with the items in that promotion because I wasn't sure if I could earn more than one in each order).

I was kind of hoping that the GM cereal sale (buy for instantly save $4) included some of the new cheerio flavors that we have been getting high value q's on, or the new frosted toast crunch- but that is a no go on both.

I didn't have any q's for the hot dogs, but buy 1 get 1 at $2.29 per pack (makes them $1.15 each) is a good deal in the winter months.  PLUS- don't forget to go to the Marsh Website and print your coupon for a free flat bread (I found them in the deli/gourmet cheese area) when you spend $50.  Just be sure to hand over that coupon FIRST if you are using coupons, because if your coupons drop you below fifty and they try to scan it last, then it won't go through.

Good shopping day for some great items- none of which are super healthy, but will serve as great desperate dinners or treats for lunch boxes!

No comments: