Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Good Golley I luv me some coupons!

Marsh put select Kelloggs cereals on sale this week for 50% off.  I was lucky to have printed the $5/5 boxes coupon a week or so ago.  That means I got 5 boxes of applejacks, fruit loops and corn pops for just $.76 per box!!!!

On to the drug stores.

I didn't take a picture.  Yesterday I was wrangling Allyson who was home sick with scarlet fever and I just didn't have an ounce of energy left.  I mean, you've seen how scattered I've been on this here blog.  My time has been abducted by aliens I'm afraid.

Anyway-

Walgreens:
#1 transaction-
$8 On the Go Drink Mix vitamin C supplement
$2.49 huggies wipes
-$.50 huggies mq
-$2 RR last week
$8.72 total (with tax)- got back $8 on the go RR and $2 huggies RR (this is regional and I expect it not to last long on the wipes since it makes them free- but yay I got one!)

#2 transaction-
$26, 6 diet coke 12 packs (may as well stock up)
$0, 2 tiny 8packs of coke cans (free when you buy 3 12 packs)
-$4.33 free 12 pack coke mq (bought with my coke rewards points)
-$4.33 free 12 pack coke mq (bought with my coke rewards points)
-$8 RR from #1 transaction
-$2 RR from #1 transaction
-$2 RR from last week
$7.16 total (with tax)- got back $10 RR wyb $20 in coke or nestle items

Total cash out of pocket $15.88 for over $40 in product and I have a $10 RR left over for next week.

CVS:
$7.49 scott 12 pack tp
$7.49 scott 12 pack tp
$7.49 scott 12 pack tp
$5.49 scott 6 roll paper towels
$5.49 scott 6 roll paper towels
$3.79 therma care lower back 1 ct.
$4.99 colgate pro toothbrush
$4.99 colgate pro toothbrush
-$5 Scotts mq's (5 at $1 each)
-$.75 colgate mq
-$.75 colgate mq
-$1 cvs buck
-$20 giftcard (I had a $20 pharmacy coupon from Meijer and my CVS pharmacy honors them.  Thanks to scarlet fever girl I had a prescription I was there filling).
$22.96 total (with tax)- I got back 2 $4 cvs bucks for the tooth brushes (she had to manually print the second one- you want to watch that) and $3.79 cvs buck for thermacare PLUS I got a $10 gift card for buying $30 in the Scott products. That's $21.79 I have left over for next week, almost exactly what I paid!

No comments: