Thursday, November 15, 2012

CVS 11/18 WOO HOO!

It seems that CVS is doing their black friday ad this Sunday!  Woo Hoo!  It's a 4 day ad that runs Sun-Weds and there is another ad that comes after that for the actual Black Friday- but man I can't imagine it getting much better than Sunday.

You can head over here and see the ad for yourself (she lists the weeks down the right side), But all in all in comes to about $50 worth of sale prices that will earn you back $50 in EB bucks.  Totally free stuff yall.  I haven't had a chance to do any coupon matching, but I am positive I have coupons for some of the stuff which means I'm going to make a little money!  I plan to be there when they open Sunday, the kids will be glad cause that means we're going to the later service at church.

No comments: