Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Marsh 11/28

I haven't gotten excited about Marsh in forever.

But starting tomorrow- if you buy $30 in certain Proctor & Gamble products you can earn $1 off per gallon of gas at speedway!!!!

Do the math with me here people.  Spend $30, save $1 on up to 15 gallons of gas- it's like paying $15 for $30 in stuff cause you know you're buying gas anyway, right?  PLUS- there is still a $15 rebate when you buy $50 in certain Proctor and Gamble products available!  The things I see that would work for the rebate are the Secret and the Olay.

Here are the things we use that I might consider (I'm within $20 of the rebate- so I might make sure to get $20 of secret- $3.50 for secret is not a good deal, but mixed in with this promo and the rebate it is):

Secret 2/$7
Iams dog food $17.99
Tide for $5.99
Olay body wash 2/$7 (?? I think that's right)

In the recent past, Marsh changed their policy to be that the dollar amount required is AFTER coupons.  I can't tell if that is the case on this promo or not- but either way, if you use coupons just make sure you are at $30 afterward.

Looking for other things to round out your rebate?  CVS has lots and lots of included items this week buy $30 get $10 EB.  Plus the $30 at CVS is before your coupons, so you can keep your out of pocket lower than that.  Plus there is a Venus razor with some high EB's on it that you could use on the rebate- makes your out of pocket around $2 but you'd get $7ish credit on the rebate.

No comments: