Monday, January 30, 2012

CVS- who doesn't LOVE free chocolate?

6 lady speed stick deodorants $1.99 each
1 Centrum Pro Nutrients $9.99
2 Hersheys Hugs $5.98
1 Cadbury Egg $.87
2 gallons of milk $2.99 each
$34.76 at the sale prices.

My coupons-
-$5.97 3 b1g1free lady speed stick mq's (from 1/29 paper) First 2 scanned through at $3.99- I pointed it out to the cashier but he said I got a 'bonus' and said he wasn't going to fix it.  So actually- it took off $9.97 total)
-$4 centrum pro nutrients cvs machine q from last week
-$5 centrum pro nutrients mq
-$1 off 2 hersheys valentine chocolate bags cvs machine q from last week
-$1 off 2 hersheys kisses mq
$7.81(doesn't include milk-I paid for it seperate)

ECB bucks earned- $6 wyb 12 of lady speed stick (made these totally free!), $2 wyb 2 hersheys bags, $1 wyb 1 cadbury egg (should have been $.87 but cashier had to print manually and he printed for $1). 

I used the $6 ECB I earned to pay for the 2 gallons of milk in a second transaction- paid nothing.  Earned another $2 in ECB ($1 per gallon, limit 2).

So out of pocket I spent $7.81 (actually I used ECB's from last week) and I left with  $5 in ECB left.
I will use the Centrum Pro Nutrients receipt and UPC toward the $10 rebate in yesterdays coupon inserts (I'm going to go back and buy 2 thermacare once I print the $3 mq's from the internet and that will make 3 items total).

Emily held that cadbury egg in her hot little hand that it was a mushy mess by the time we checked out.  We had to nestle it in with the milk to harden it back up so she could eat it!!!!!

No comments: