Monday, January 23, 2012

Shopping Week 1/22

Here's what is on my shopping list:

CVS:

Kelloggs special K fruit bars 3/$10- receive $4 EB wyb 3-
-$1 mq wyb 3
Makes them 3/$5- they taste like a pop tart with just 100 calories

Revlon cosmetics & beauty tools- buy 2 get $7
Nail clippers are $3.19- you'll get 2 free plus make a little money
I bought a mascara and a nail clipper- used a $2mq and a $3 cvs coupon- I ended up with both free

Schick disposable razors spend $20 get $10EB
The packs at my store were $8.99- combine that with the b1g1 mq and you have some seriously cheap razors.  We are stocked so I ended up not buying any

Jolly Rancher Suckers ($2) and other Hershey items spend $15 get $5
Hello- valentines day????

Wisk b1g1- my store was $8.99 each.  If you use 2 $1 mq's, you would pay $6.99 for both.  Not a low enough price for me since I have several jugs left, but a good price if you are running low.

Cokes- 4/$10, included in the spend $30 get a $10 giftcard.  I might do this again this week.


Walgreens:
Flurry Protein bar $1.99 with a $2 register reward.

Boost 2/$12- spend $20 and get a $5 register reward
Use $3 mq's.  I bought 4, $24.  Used 4 $3 mq's, brought total to $12.  Received $5 RR, paid $7 for 4 packs.  The kids like these and on days when they are eating poorly I like to offer them one.

Benefiber- spend $20 get $10.  The only varieties I see included are the $10 packages.  If you use this- then this is a deal as you will spend $20 on 2 packs- use a $5 or $7 mq wyb2 and receive $10 back.  Making it just $3-$5 for 2 bottles.  We don't use this- but if the smaller cans were included it could have been a money maker so I put it on my list to check.

My walgreens had all their holiday baking stuff (karo syrup $.76, white and brown sugar $.42, nestle chocolate chips $.88) on a clearance cart by the front door- great time to stock up a little since these items have super long expirations!


IN OTHER NEWS- I am making space in my closet for a set of shelves to put some of my 'stockpile'.  I have basically every cabinet in the house full and it's making me a bit insane.  As soon as I find the shelves I want I promise to post pictures- as this will provide confirmation to you all that I have lost my ever loving mind.

No comments: