Friday, January 13, 2012

Some deals you might not want to miss!

Sorry I didn't post about this deal on Chex Mix at Walgreens sooner- and now you have just today and tomorrow (sale ends 1/14) to snatch some up!  I was late in getting to Walgreens because the chex mix was all that was on my list and I suppose I didn't really expect to find any- and there was TONS!

Walgreens:
Deal idea #1:
Buy 4 Chex Mix 4/$6
Use $1 off 4 coupon from the Walgreens January Book
Use 4 $.60 coupons (printed from internet- gone already)
OR 2 $.50 off 2 coupons mq's (from Sundays paper)
Pay $2.60 (if you use the $.60) or $4 (if you use the $.50)
Receive back a $2 register reward when you buy 4 bags!!!!

Deal idea #2:
Buy 4 chocolate chex mix 4/$6 (man this stuff is GOOD)
Use $1 off 4 coupon from the Walgreens January Book
Use 4 $.50 off 1 chocolate variety mq's
Pay $3
Receive back a $2 register reward when you buy 4 bags!!!!

ALSO- keep in mind if you throw in 1 more bag (buying 5 total) you'll get a $3 register reward instead!  I bought 5 chocolate- $7.50, less the $1 walgreens q, and 5 $.50 mq', paid $4 and got $3 back in a register reward.  Cheap snacking!

I bought a total of 16 bags of this stuff this week at two different stores (they both had TONS I just didn't want to wipe them out so I split it up).  Now I just have to keep the kids from getting tired of it : )

Kroger-
Here are a few really good deals I found at Kroger for their sale running 1/12-1/18:

Pepsi Product plastic bottle 8 packs on sale 4/$12- Use 2- $2 off 2 packs mq and you pay just $2 per 8 pack! (you know I bought Dan some mt. dew)
Suave Deodorant $1.06 (regular price)- used $.50 mq which doubled- $.06 each
Freshlike canned veggies 50% off- makes them $.49 per can- use $.50 off 3 mq which doubles- makes them $.16 per can (stock up stock up stock up)
Wolf canned chili on sale $1.25 per can- use the $.35 mq that was hanging on the shelf that doubled- paid just $.55 per can (dan packs his lunch- this is perfect!)
Sargento cheese 50% off- $1.97 per package.  There must be a good mq somewhere for this because the shelves were empty- but I didn't have it!
ALSO- pay attention to the buy 4 cereal type items (check the ad for the brands) and get a free gallon of milk.  I didn't do this because I bought a bunch of milk at cvs this week already ($2.99- get $1 extra care buck).  But had I not you know I would have been checking out the Fiber Cereal Bars (there are good mq's to pair with them)!
I couldn't come up with a good scenario for the proctor and gamble buy 4 save $4- but I'm sure there is one.  And if I were guessing it would involve the Secret Deodorant (on sale for $1.99- buy for an that makes them just $.99 each- but if I could find a coupon deal to sweeten it, it would be so much better).

I shopped last night for regular groceries.  Meat, produce, bread- and some sale stuff.  It wasn't a good 'coupon' shop- but I still saved 33%.  But we all need to stock up on basics sometime- right!

Happy Shopping this week.

No comments: