Sunday, June 12, 2011

CVS 6/12/11-6/18/11

There are a few items of interest for me at CVS this week:

Zyrtec $5.99- get a $5.99 reward.  Use a $4 manu q and turn this into a MONEY MAKER!  My whole family uses allergy meds in the Fall- every chance I get to pick this up for free I have been doing!

Tic Tacs- $1.67  buy 2 get 1 for $.01.  I guess this wasn't the deal I thought it was gonna be- but I bought them anyway.  Paid $3.35 and used 3 $.75 coupons- so total was $1.10 for all three.  These are on sale at Meijer this week for $1- the $.75 coupon would have rounded up to $1 so they would have been free there.  Oh well.

Schick Hydro 3 or 5, $8- get a $4 reward.  Used a $4 manu q from today's paper.  Free.

Dove Large Chocolate Bars $2.19- buy one get a second for $.01.  Last week I kept getting $.50 off two coupons from the magic coupon machine.  I paired those with $.75 off two manu q's (that expire 6/12!).  So $2.20 for 2, less $.50 cvs coupon and $.75 manu q- $.95 for 2.  Less than $.50 for a big Dove bar!  I would say these are nice 'thank you' gifts- but I know my family better than that.  In fact- one is missing from the picture (side eye to emily).

Also- Covergirl make up spend $15 get $5 reward bucks.  I plan to go back when I have more time and see what I can come up with when using the $5 off two cover girl coupons from last Sunday's paper.  I bet some more free make up?

For the items in the picture my total was just over $8 after coupons and a $4 reward from last week and I got back a $5.99 reward for the Zyrtec and $4 reward for the razor.  Woo Hoo!

No comments: