Monday, June 20, 2011

CVS 6/19/11- more free toothpaste!

Walgreens doesn't really have anything that is of interest to me this week- but I was glad to see a few things at CVS! 

$9 2 4lb bags kibbles & bits dog food (not pictured)
$1.59 white vinegar (not pictured) (the reason for my trip out- needed for a recipe)
$2.79 1 colgate total
$2.79 1 colgate total
$2.49 powerbar protein bites
$5.99 hershey bliss chocolates
Total $24.65

Coupons!
-$5 coupon (from newspaper last week- $5 off $20 purchase)
-$1 hershey bliss chocolates
-$.75 colgate (could have used $1 off from last sundays paper and MADE money, but I couldn't find it!)
-$.75 colgate
-$1.50 kibbles and bits dog food
-$1.50 kibbles and bits dog food
-$5 extra care bucks from beauty club
-$3 extra care bucks from last week
-$4 extra care bucks from last week
-$1 extra care bucks from last week

Total- $2.01 cash out of pocket
Extra care bucks earned $12.48- $4 colgate toothpaste ($2 per tube, limit 2 per household), $2.49 powerbar protein bites and $5.99 hersheys bliss chocolates!

And then I bought:
$10 10 dove chocolate bars on sale for $1 each (I hid them for future camping trips- mmmmm smores made with DOVE chocolate! yum)
Coupons-
-$.75 off 2 dove bars
-$.75 off 2 dove bars
-$.75 off 2 dove bars
-$.50 off 2 dove bars from magic coupon machine last week
-$.50 off 2 dove bars from magic coupon machine last week
-4 cvs buck from previous transaction
-$2.49 cvs buck from previous transaction

Total- $.96 cash out of pocket
Extra care bucks earned- $3 when you spend $10 on certain choclates

(the dog food isn't a truly great deal- but we were in need and the price was okay.  I always like to use my coupons/extra care bucks when I can to directly take money out of our budget- which I was able to do with that dog food.)

No comments: