Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Couponing slump

I can't get excited this week.  Money making chocolate, $1 tampons (possibly money making if used on the rebate), free hair product, $.69 kool aide jammers, cheap easter basket toys at Target.............doesn't seem to make a difference.  I can't get my act together. 

I'm behind on clipping and organizing.

I haven't been able to find any newspapers to purchase for two weeks.

Every stores shelves seem to be wiped clean of anything that is on sale.

It's discouraging, and I'm getting frustrated. 

I've never been one to wipe out a shelf.  Very rarely to I purchase an 'extreme' amount of anything (two weeks ago I bought over 40 milky way bunnies for 'free' for room party bag stuffers, that felt a bit extreme- but there were still 3 cases on the shelf).  I buy for my family, my sisters family and I donate to food pantries.  Not truckloads of stuff.  A bag or so every couple weeks.

But with so many people now utilizing coupons and the sales to save money- it seems like I can not ever find anything on my list.  And this week it is feeling pretty crumby.

Ever have those weeks??

No comments: