Friday, March 30, 2012

Jello and Strawberries!

This week at Meijer if you buy 4 jello puddings or gelatin, you get a free pound of strawberries.  I'm planning to make jello eggs this week- you know I'm going to do this at least twice!!!!

Also- if you have not checked into the toy deals at Target this week, you might want to head over to totallytarget.com and check it out.  When you combine the Hasbro manufacturers coupons (from the paper sunday or printed from their website) with the Target store toy coupons PLUS those great coupons in their circular on Sunday- you've got some super cheap easter basket items.  I know I was able to pick up some fun things for the kids!!!

I still have yet to do my walgreens or cvs shopping this week.  I know.  I plan to try and get there before the week is over- although I'm certain the cheap tampons and mayonaise are long gone.

No comments: