Saturday, March 17, 2012

Grocery Sales

This week there are a couple of great deals at the grocery stores (for my family anyway).  Keep in mind, I do not do a full line up of all great deals- I'm just going to list what really worked for me this week.  (If you want a full line up for the Indianapolis area- I suggested http://www.ingoodcents.com/- on the header you can find each grocery store and their sale match ups).

Kroger:
Got2B hair products on sale for $3- if you didn't use all your $3 off 1 mq's at the last walgreens sale you can pick them up and pay tax only!!!!

Marsh:
Chi Chi's salsa and tortillas $1.50.  Spend $10 and get $2.50 in my marsh bucks.  Use the $.50/1 mq's that double and you've got a great deal.  I bought 4 tortillas & 3 salsas ($10.50) and used 7 mq's (-$7) and paid $3.50 out of pocket and earned a $2.50 marsh q back. 

Small containers (2pack) of Lloyds BBQ pork/beef/chicken are $2.50 each- earn a $2.50 my marsh buck when you spend $10.  BONUS- I found $1 mq peelies on them.  So I bought 4, used 4 mq's, paid $6 and got back $2.50 marsh q.  It was like paying $3.50 for 4 2packs.  Each little pack is only enough for one sandwich- but with the coupons I thought this was a good deal since Dan packs his lunch every day.  I wouldn't have bought them had they not had peelies.

Wholly Guacamole- if you 'like' them on facebook there is a $1.50 off 1 coupon you can print right now.  It's on sale for $2.50 and part of the spend $10 get $2.50 promotion- great deal.

Keep in mind- I had to ring my order in 3 transaction because you can only earn 1 my marsh buck per order.

Meijer:  I haven't even had time to read through their ad yet.  Any good deals to be had?

No comments: