Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cheap M&M's and Purex Crystals at Target

Just wanted to share what I found yesterday.  And by found- I mean through blogs and then going to the store to double check.  Not by like actually searching the store, or actually finding the product.  Except the m&m's- I found and purchased those.  Anyway.

Big bags of M&M's are on sale for $2.66- buy two get one free.

Buy 3 bags of pretzel M&M's (3@ $2.66= $7.98
-$2.66 (free bag)
-$3 (3 $1 coupons from smartsource or redplum in March- good only on the pretzel variety)
Final total $2.32, $.77 per bag
I haven't tried baking these into cookies- but I'm thinking I might give it a whirl.

Purex Softener Crystals

Temporary price cut to $2.99
Use $2 manufacturer coupon (smartsource or redplum last month- need it?  look on ebay, you can typically buy 10-20 of a higher value coupon for around $2)
Go to Target.com and print the $1 off one target coupon.
When stacked- that makes this free. 
If you can find it.  Our shelves at my store were wiped clean.  Hopefully they'll get some more in so that I can get a couple bottles of this.  Not only have I been curious to try it- Free is in my budget.

No comments: