Monday, April 18, 2011

No victory here

Somedays you take your list- find the items- find an unexpected deal- have all the right coupons.................and not a bit of it goes as planned.

I was so disappointed with my Walgreens shopping this week that I contemplated just retiring Wheezer all together.  (Wheezer is my coupon binder- in case you don't already know).  Two of the coupons I was using were expired by 1-2 days (which was a complete accident!) and then the cashier started treating me like a crook and even argued that I didn't buy an item that I actually did.  Two of my register rewards didn't print and the whole thing just turned out bad.  No more details on that- it was just not a good shopping day and I felt discouraged and frustrated and like it really isn't worth it at all.

I'm sure I'll snap out of it- but dag gone- bad day with the old coupons.  (COUPONERS ARE NOT CROOKS.  There- I just had to get that out of my system).

Target has a price cut on Nivea Womens (and mens) body wash.  Our local coupons included a $3 off mens wash- but if you go to http://www.redplum.com/ you can print out your own $3 off one women's body wash.  Yup- that makes it just $.04 (plus tax) per bottle.
These make nice little thank you gifts when paired with a lotion and a shower buff. 

No comments: