Thursday, April 21, 2011

Couponing for Community

I've written about this before- I'll write about it again- but today I am gonna write about it too.

Use some coupons- get some extra- give it away.  Rinse.  Repeat.

Today I'm joining a group of women who are trying to do something big and I just want to share it with you.

Couponing for Community is a grassroots effort of bloggers nationwide who realized that we have the power and the resources to make a united impact for good.  Their focus is to encourage folks to GIVE (all the time- but especially) during the week of May 8-14, 2011.  You can follow their facebook here.

So there you go- use a few extra coupons, pick up a few extra sale items, donate them anywhere.  It will make a difference.  It's how we can all utilize God's Economy to make someone elses life easier. 

No comments: