Sunday, April 3, 2011

Marsh 4/2/11- GATORADE BABY!

Marsh is having another buy 10 save $5 PLUS you get a $5 off your next weeks grocery bill for every 10 you buy!  Now- I'm not listing every single deal you can get this week- just the ones that worked for my family.  Remember, you don't have to buy 10 of the same item- just 10 of the sale items.  I typically split my cart into two sections and put all the sale items in the front.  Then, when I'm done, I can count them to make sure I have even 10's to get the $5 off.  This week, I used the gatorade as my filler to round out my numbers.

Gatorade large bottles- $1.09.  Buy 10, save $.50 each, $.59- plus get $5 for next week, it's like paying $.09 per bottle!  Softball starts tomorrow for my three children- you know I bought cases of this stuff- right?  At the snackbar they charge $2 per bottle for the smaller ones- and even if you buy your own cases you are paying $.60 or so for the smaller bottles.  This week- If you buy 10 bottles of this alone- your total would be $5.90 plus you get a $5 coupon off next weeks groceries!

Green Giant Select veggies (these steam right in the bag- perfect for a quick side with dinner) $1.49, $.99 if you have 10 items, $.49 if you count next weeks coupon.  I used $.60 off three coupons.

Velveeta $4.49- $3.99 if you have 10 items, $3.49 if you count next weeks coupon.  PLUS there were coupons for $1.50 off ground beef if you bought velveeta- which I was buying anyway!  I didn't have a coupon for the velveeta though- boo!

Jello 3 and 6 packs- $2.49, $1.99 if you buy 10 items, $1.49 if you count next weeks coupon, plus I printed $1 off coupons from coupons.com.  Made them $.49 per package!

Cinnamon Toast Crunch $2.49, $1.99 if you buy 10 items, $1.49 if you count next weeks coupon, I used a $1 off 2 coupon, made it $.99 per box.

Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks $1.99, $1.49 wyb 10 items, $.99 if you count next weeks coupon, I used a $.50 off 2 that doubled to $1. Made them $.49 per box.

Betty Crocker Brownies $1.49, $.99 wyb 10 items, $.49 if you count next weeks coupon, I used $.50 coupon that doubled to $1- I made $.49 per box (or got them free depending on how you look at it)

Marsh vanilla wafers/graham crackers- $1.99, $1.49 wyb 10, $.99 if you count next weeks coupon.

Other stuff not in the buy 10 sale but a good deal in my opinion:

Emerald Nuts-  buy 1 get 1- $6.69 each for cashews.  Bought 2, $6.69.  Used 2 $1 off coupons (you can use a coupon on the free one)- $4.69 for 2 cans of whole cashews, just $2.35 per can!  These were a treat, so I'm not sure if this is a good price or not.

Mini carrots- $1 per bag!

This week I spent $33.87 (on the items pictures plus that includes my carrots, nuts and 23 bottles of gatorade).  And I got back $20 in reward coupons to use on next weeks groceries.  Sorry this is so wordy- I need to refine my how to post a grocery deal blogging strategy.

No comments: