Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Check out the pasta sale!


I went into Kroger with a small list of things I wanted to get while on sale.  And I found a few more items I'd missed that I was glad to stuble upon.
 I'm going to just list the prices after the save $5 on 10 sale- each of these is after the $.50 off per item:
Ronzoni pastas- $.49 (used $1 off 2 coupons- free!)
Ronzoni garden veggi pastas- $.49 (used $1 off 1 coupons- made $.51 per box!)
Red Gold Tomatoes- $.49 (used 2 $.50 off two coupons- doubled to $1- free!)
Post Fruity pebble cereal bars $1.99 (used $.75 coupons)
Ritz Crackerfuls $1.99 (used $1 off 2 coupon)
Carl Budding ham (ally loves it) $.59 per pack (used $.75 off four)
Bologna $1.49 (no coupon)
Tons of yogurts- Dannon light and fit, Danimals drinkables and crush cups, Danimino- All $1.55 (used $1 coupons on each one- paid $.55 per 4-6 pack!)
Yokoshimo (sp?) ramen noodles $1.09 (used 2 $.50 coupons that doubled to $1)
I had a few other items that I bought like velveeta, 3 packs of capris suns, etc.  My total spent was $31.40.  Total coupons was $32.45 plus $25 off with the buy 10 save $5 sale.
CVS and Walgreens-
At CVS I missed the Axe sale when I went on Sunday.  Body wash and scrubby things $3.79- spend $15 get $5 extra bucks.  Used two b1g1- spent $7.58- got $5 back.  Nice for giftbaskets for my overgrown nephews.  What's really nice?  The cashier entered the coupons as the REGULAR price of $5.79 instead of the sale price- so I basically made money buying these.
CVS still- Kelloggs cereals $1.88, used $1 off two coupons.  Skintimate shaving gel- $3.49, used $.55 coupon, got $2.50 back extra bucks.
Walgreens- Tangled DVD $17.99, used $5 coupon and some rewards, plus got a color wonder $10 set for free.  Some more free snickers eggs.  Fruity Pebbles $1.99- I promised Sam after emily polished off the last box.  2 more colgate- 2/$6, used 2 $1.50 coupons, got back $4 rewards.

Total out of pocket for everything in all three stores today was less than $46 after coupons and some rewards I used.  Plus I got back $9.50 cvs extra care bucks and $4 walgreens cash.  And I get to keep all that stuff!

No comments: