Monday, March 7, 2011

Walgreens is giving away more stuff!

I can't believe that I used to never shop at Walgreens.  I didn't believe that they really had any good deals at all.  I just didn't see it.

This week here are my top favorites!
Tide Stain release (laundry booster) $3.99.  Buy $10 get $3 register rewards.  Used 3 $3 off coupons from last weekends proctor and gamble inserts.  So it was $12, less $9 in coupons- paid $3, got back $3.

Always new panti liners- $2.99.  Used $1 off coupons- got back $2 register rewards.

KISS fake nails and accessories are 50% off.  There are $2 off coupons at coupons.com (I think)- so these little nail polish pen things were $5.99- on sale for $2.99- I paid $.99 (these are going in the girls easter baskets).

Mushrooms $.50 per can and knee highs $.25 each.  I used these as fillers.  At Walgreens, you can only use one manufacturers coupon per item.  So in order to roll last weeks register rewards to this weeks purchases (which I was already using a coupon on each item), I had to add some 'fillers' in order to do that.  It's taken me a while to figure this little detail out, but I think I've gotten an understanding on it (finally).

Trash bags were $4.99 after their in book coupon, and I used a $.55 manufacturers q- not a huge big deal but we were out of trashbags so I was glad to get a semi sale price.

Half and Half.  I forgot to take it out of the picture.  Completely paid full price for it- without a coupon.

Other items I noticed on good deal but didn't buy:

They do have their Coffee Mate Creamers b1g1 free- so if you use that it is a pretty good deal when you pair it with the $1 off 2 coupon.  That makes it $1.49 for two of them.

Also- Tampax tampons are $2.99.  Use the $2 off 1 coupons from last week and they are just $.99 per package.

Pediacare products- there is a $5 off 1 coupon in the sales flier.  The Infant fever reducer was $5.99 at my store.  Kids fever reducer was $6.99.  There was also a printable $3 off 2 coupon a few weeks ago (no longer available) that makes this deal even better- if you are in need of any for your medicine cabinet.

Pampers Diapers 2 for $20- get $3 RR.  Pair this with the infant care pampers coupon (walgreens coupon) for $2 off per pack (-$4) plus 2 pampers coupons from last weekend $2 off per pack (-$4), that makes diapers $4.50 per package.

Obviously I don't list out every single sale item here on my blog.  Take a minute each week and look through the sale fliers, see what fits for you and if you trimmed the coupons when they printed.  Matching up the sales to the coupons is where you save the money.  Then throw in some 'free' items with register rewards and it is all just gravy!

No comments: