Friday, May 6, 2011

CVS

$20.47 out of pocket
 (plus 2 2-liters of Pepsi Max that aren't in the picture and a 1/2 gallon of chocolate milk)

$1.69 chocolate milk (we're the snack bucket people today)
(2) $2.49 right guard deodorant
(2) $.88 Pepsi Max
(3) $2.99 tostitos queso
(2) $2.99 tostitos chips
(2) $2.77 colgate max fresh toothpaste
$6.99 Bic Soleil razor
(3) $1 teddy grahams (again- snack bucket)
(2) $1 aquafresh kids toothpaste (had a raincheck)

Coupons!
-$.75 colgate (These had a full price reward- so with the coupon it is a $.75 money maker)
-$.75 colgate
-$1 any tostitos ( I had four more coupons- but the clerk wouldn't honor them- he said one per customer- I've never seen that before on a coupon, bummer!)
-$.88 free pepsi max with chips & queso purchase
-$.88 same
-$2.49 b1g1 free rightguard (after the $1 reward per each item, limit 2, it makes these $.25 each)
-$1 kids aquafresh (made these free)
-$1 kids aquafresh
-$3 bic soleil (after the $3 reward, this will be $.99)
-$5 cvs buck from last week
-$5 cvs buck from beauty club (I must have hit the $50 again)

$20.47 out of pocket PLUS I earned $5 cvs bucks for buying $15 in pepsi co prods (tostitos), $5.54 for the 2 tubes of toothpaste, $2 for the 2 rightguard, and $3 for the Bic razor.  $15.54 to use next time!

PLUS:  I had a hard time finding the shimmer razor at my store.  But I happened to notice ONE on the bottom shelf mixed in with a bunch of CVS brand razors.  And it had a bonus pack with a free headphone.  So I paid $3.99 after my coupon- got a $3 reward for next time AND got a cool new set of headphones!  SWEET!


After I got home from CVS, I checked my email and wouldn't you know it!  They had emailed a $4 off $20 purchase coupon.  Dang!  Oh well- I may go back and do that pepsi co deal again.  It says limit one in the ad- but my receipt says I can do it twice!  And this time I'm hoping they will honor all of the coupons (one per item).

No comments: