Tuesday, July 26, 2011

CVS- yay!

Total cash out of pocket- $24.03.

I rang two different transactions so that I could roll the rewards from the first transaction into the second.  I left with $11 leftover rewards for next time and a $10 Shell Gas Card.

I didn't have enough Herbal Essence coupons do to what I originally posted- but I supplemented with the Duracell batteries that were on sale for $5 and I had some $1 coupons for.  I had to get to the $30 to earn the $10 gas card.

Hope your shopping trips are successful this week!

Best deal that I see this week?  Schick razors.  Spend $20 on various Schick stuff get $10 extra bucks.  I bought two razors $8.49 each and two Skintimate Cream Shave on sale for $2.19.  That put me over the $20 ($21.36).  Then I used 1 b1g1 coupon for the razors (-$8.49) and 1 $1 off one razors (-$1, remember, you can use two coupons on buy 1 get 1 offers) and 2 $1.50 printables for the cream shave (-$3).  Total was $9.87 and I got a $10 extra care reward back.  I essentially got totally free shaving stuff. 

I waited until yesterday to try Walgreens (big mistake) so I missed most everything I was wanting.  But there were still tons of Crayola crayons- on sale for $.99 with a $1 register reward (free) and the 8 packs of tampons $1.50 get $1.50 reward.  Also got the Irish Spring deodorant on sale 2/$6- used 2 $1 coupons from Sundays paper and got a $4 register reward (free). May try another store later in the week- I could use some more hair pony tail holders and they were all gone.

No comments: