Saturday, July 23, 2011

Here is my plan for this week:

These are not all of the great sale/coupon items this week by any means- but this is what is on 'my list' to pick up when the new sales start tomorrow:

Walgreens:
Dentek Flossers $2.99- I'll use a $1 printable coupon, pay $1.99 and get a $2 register reward. (free)

Perfection Tampons 8 pack- pay $1.50 get $1.50 register reward. (free)

Scunci hair ties- buy 2 for $3 ($1.50 each) and get a $3 register reward (wyb 2). (free)

Irish Spring Deodorant 2 for $6- I'll use the $1 coupons from the 7/24 paper, pay $4 for 2 and get a $4 register reward (wyb 2)(free).

Twizzlers 2 for $3- I'll use the $.75 off 1 coupons from last week, pay $1.50 and get $1 register reward (wyb 2) ($.25 each- we are camping next week and these will be a nice treat!)

Dove/Mars candy bars- there were some $.50 off 2 3 musketeer coupons or something a while ago so I think these will be a good price.

CVS:

Paper Mate grip pens- pay $1.99 get $1.99 ECB (extra care bucks)

Almay cosmetics- spend $10 get $4 ECB (I'm not sure if this will be a good deal with my $2 coupons or not- but I'm gonna check it out)

Ben Gay Cream- $2, I'm going to use the $5 printable and use the $3 overage toward my other stuff

Cheese Its 4/$5- use the $1/2 printables, pay $3 for 4 packs and get $1 ECB ($.50 per box)

Crest Pro Heath Toothpaste $2.99- I'm pretty sure I have a $.75 or $1 coupon- Pay$2 or $2.25, get $2 ECB

Playtex/Schick spend $20 get $10 ECB- I'm going to look through and see what kind of deals I can come up with, there was a B1G1 coupon and some others- I think this will make for free/cheap razors and creams.

Herbal Essence Shampoos and Stylers- spend $30 get $10 ECB on sale 2/$4.97 ($2.50ish each).  I'm going to use my buy a shampoo get $3 off a styler coupons.  14 bottles will put me over the $30 (7 shampoos/conditioners, 7 stylers=$34.72) Use 7 $3 coupons -$21.  Pay $13.72 cash, get $10 ECB- $3.72 for 14 bottles of hair products.  Stock up the cabinet and I don't have to buy this for the next several MONTHS!

Soft Soap Foaming Hand Soap- $2 each.  Buy 3, get $3 ECB.  I will use 3 $1 off 1 printable coupons.  Pay $3, get $3 ECB- FREE!

There is also another spend $30 get a $10 gas card promotion.  I will definantly check out what is on that sale and see what I can come up with.  Since we all buy gas every week regardless- I like to see what other items I can get while doing so.

Seems like a pretty good week for the two drugstores anyway- happy shopping!

No comments: