Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Makin' money at the red bulls eye

Proctor and Gamble coupon inserts USUALLY have a coupon that is golden.  This weeks edition is no different.

This week at Target- Febreze air freshener things and outlet things are on sale for $2.50.  Buy 5 and you earn a $5 Target giftcard. 

That P&G insert- it has $3 off the outlet thing coupons.  I'm not even joking.  But because Target doesn't allow for coupon overage- and I do EVERYTHING within my power to not use coupons/scenarios that cause that register to beep- here is what I did:

2 air freshener things ($2.50 each=$5)
3 outlet plug in things ($2.50 each=$7.50)
$12.50
-$9  three $3 coupons from sunday's p&g for outlet things
-$2 two $2 coupons from sunday's p&g for air fresheners
$1.50 paid
$5 giftcard received
$3.50 PROFIT

Might I just take a moment to add that if I were a regular person and I bought these outlet things, I might be a wee bit preterbed to discover that they don't come with ANY of the scented oils that they use.  Those have to be purchased seperately.  Since I didn't technically pay for them, I'm okay with that.  But otherwise I would probably be having a hissy fit.

No comments: