Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Walgreens

I found a display at my Walgreens with this Keri Lotion for $6.99 with a $5 register reward.  I used my $2 coupons and got both of these for nothin'!  Same with the hair barrettes- $2 with a $2 register reward.  Keep in mind I rang two transactions in order to get all of the rewards.

They've also got their Crayola 8 pack of washable markers (regular or fine point) for $2 with a $2 reward.  Plus certain Kelloggs and Keebler items are on sale 4/$10 with a $5 register reward.  This makes cereal, nutrigrain bars, cookies, crackers, etc. just $1.25 each without a single coupon.  If you pair in some coupons it's a good deal.  I just haven't had the time (or the lack of three children) to shop for any of it.  (My shopping trips are fairly limited with my entourage- but when they return to school I'll get back on my game!)

No comments: