Tuesday, September 27, 2011

CVS

It's like getting all of this for $5.77!
Soft soap- $3 each 
-$.70 coupon (used 2 coupons)
Hersheys air delight bars (on sale buy 2 get 1 free)
-$1.19 b1g1 coupon (used 3 coupons- with sale, I paid for 3 and got 6 more for free)
Thermacare $3.79
Advil $3.99
-$6 free Advil product coupon (I pointed out that it was only $3.99 and she said it was too much trouble to override so she was leaving it alone- woo hoo!)
-$4 cvs coupon wyb 1 thermacare item plus 1 advit item
Excedrin 8 packs- $.99 each
Optic White toothpaste- $2.99
-$1.50 coupon
Colgate toothpaste on clearance for $1
-$.75 coupon (used four coupons)
Oral B twinback pulsar toothbrushes on clearance for $3.09
-$3 coupons (used six coupons)
2 gallons of milk- (not in picture) $3.19 each
Total $17.34 plus tax total after all coupons.  I paid for this mostly with extra care bucks from last week- I try to keep rolling them from week to week.

$11.77 Extra Care Bucks Earned:  $3 wyb 2 softsoap, $1 optic white toothpaste, $1.98 excedrin ($.99 each- limit 2), $3.79 thermacare $2 milk ($1 per gallon-limit 2)

Also- I didn't realize that the hersheys bars were included in the spend $10 get $3ECB- so I will make sure to go back and get $3 more in candy to earn another $3.  And I forgot to look at the Nivea body wash- so I will do that when I go back.

It's a good week at the drug stores!!!!

No comments: