Monday, September 12, 2011

Walgreens- BOOYAH!

In case you haven't heard already- there is a FABULOUS deal at Walgreens right now.

It has to do something with buying three Gain products.  I did it EXACTLY as the blog I read (krazycouponlady) suggested- and it worked.  I almost fell over, I didn't expect it to.

Buy a powdered or liquid Gain laundry detergent ($5) and two Gain dish detergents ($1.79 each).

Use the $2 coupon for Gain from Sunday's smart source, or the $1 coupon for liquid Gain from a few weeks ago PLUS two $.50 Gain dish soap coupons from a few weeks ago and you pay around $6 ($7 if you buy liquid).  And you get back TWO $3 Register Rewards.

I thought our days of free dish detergent were very rare now, but free dish soap and laundry soap?  Yay!

The Gain is included in the P&G spend $30 get a $10 register reward deal.  So if you do that deal, you will get the $10 plus the two $3- it will make for some super cheap cleaning stuff!

No comments: