Saturday, September 24, 2011

Shopping list 9/25

The sale ads this week are good and I am excited to get out shopping in the morning!  Here is what is on my drug store shopping lists for tomorrow:

Walgreens:

Colgate Optic White toothpast 2/$7.98
-$1.50 coupons (I will use 2)
$6 register reward wyb 2
$1 money maker (yes- I will get PAID to buy an item my family needs!)

Zarbees Nighttime Cough & Sleep Syrup $5.99
-$1 printable from internet (no longer available)
$5.99 register reward
$1 money maker (yay! and with winter coming I will gladly put this in my medicine cabinet!)

Remington KOS Azor 5 Blade razor $4.99
$4.99 register reward
FREE!

W Brand Maxi Pads $2
$2 register reward
FREE!

Schick Quatro Razor $8.99
-$5 printed coupon from internet (no longer available)
$5 register reward
$1 money maker!  (again- making money buying stuff we use anyway- yay!)

I will need to buy some cheap 'filler' type items in order to roll previous register rewards to keep my cash out of pocket to a minimum- like a sale can of oranges, jello or candy.


CVS:

Therma Care lower back and hip single pack $3.79
+ Advil (not sure of price- not on sale)
I have a save $4 coupon wyb 2 therma care or advil (sent to me from CVS a few months ago)
I have a free product coupon for advil (from Advil)
$3.79 extra care bucks
Because of both coupons- this will be a $3.79 money maker!!!

Excedrin sample packs $.99
$.99 extra care bucks
FREE!

Soft Soap Body Wash or Hand Soap 2/$6 (I will buy one of each)
I have a $.75 off body wash coupon and a $.70 off handwash coupon
$4 extra care bucks
$.25 for body wash and $.30 for hand soap

Nivea Products spend $15 get $5
I have some $2 off womens body wash q's
Not sure if I will buy this or not- I need to check out the prices first

And of course I have some extra care bucks from last week to roll over to keep my out of pocket down.

So there are my lists- I will obviously share what I was able to purchase later this week!  Happy shopping!

No comments: