Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What am I buying this week?

Walgreens:
 Finish dishwashing detergent tabs- $3.99 get a $1.50 register reward.  I used $.75 coupons.  Makes them around $1.75 and I am running low.  And by running low I mean I am down to less than 8 packages, and that is my new 'running low'.  As opposed to the olden days when I would cut my last tablet in half until I could get out to pay full freakin' price for another box.
Orbit gum- $1.50 per three pack with in ad coupon.  Printed the $1 off Orbit three pack coupon from Target.com website (manufacturer coupon- not a target coupon, yay!)  Made them $.50 per three pack.
Yep- that's it for Walgreens this week!

Target:
Downy $5.99- used $.50 coupons on both, got $5 gift card back. Various proctor and gamble items (mainly cleaning type items) are buy 2 get a $5 target gift card.  I just opened my last bottle of fabric softener, so any deal is okay on that for now since we really are dang near out.  After coupons and gift card, it made my total $5.98 for both- 50% off. 
Cascade trial packs (4 each)- $.97.  This is the regular shelf price- not on sale.  But the $1 off any cascade coupon from the last P&G insert says valid on any size, so these were free. 
Hershey Air Kisses- 3/$8.  The shelf was empty, but I have hopes that they will restock.  Because there is a $1 off coupon on the target.com website PLUS there was a $1 manufacturer coupon a while back.  These will be super cheap and I need them for an upcoming room party where we will transform them into acorns.  Don't ask.

CVS:
No picture- I was there visiting the minute clinic and felt like death.  Sorry.

Hershey Air Candy Bars $.99 with a $.99 extra care buck.  Use the B1G1 manufacturer coupon and you get 2 for free.
Carefree pantyliners- $.99 with a $.99 extra care buck.  Free.  I felt so bad I forgot to buy them.
Seasonal Clearance- check out that 75% off summer stuff that includes charcoal, toys and flip flops.  It will move to 90% soon- good time to pick up some stuff for next summers pool bag!
Edy's Ice Cream- B1G1, I had no coupons but that is still a good price.  And when your throat is on FIRE it is perfect.

No comments: