Monday, January 31, 2011

6 X 4= $$$$$$$$$$$

Yesterday's paper in our region had four (count them) FOUR coupon inserts!  I typically only buy 4 papers, but yesterday I bought 6.  I just KNOW there is some downhome goodness waiting for me in there!

For all six papers I paid$ 4.50 ($.75 each), now you KNOW I'm gonna save at least that much!  It really isn't worth my time to read all of the sale papers and match coupons up in order to get a great deal on one item. If I'm going to go to the trouble, I want to get a few at that great price.  That is the idea behind this 'stockpiling' thing I keep reading about.  Buy enough of one product at a super great sale price matched with a coupon to last for 3 months or so (that's about the cycle of the sales- from what I am reading).  So when I find something at a great price, I want enough coupons to get to purchase 4-6 of them.  That's why I buy so many dag gone papers.  If I'm gonna spend the time clippin', lets make it worthwhile, show we?

I did venture out shopping yesterday for just about a half hour- I will share- but not now.  Now I must get ready to drive one still sleeping child, her saxophone and her science experiement to school.

Four coupon inserts.  Wow!

No comments: